Process & Timeline
We are now accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year.
Interested in The Tobin School?
- Tour the Tobin School
- Submit a completed admissions application and non-refundable application fee of $75.00. This fee is a one-time per family charge.
- For Morning Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten, if a spot is available you will receive a contract and be asked to return it along with a non-refundable $1,000 deposit to secure your child’s enrollment. This will be credited to your tuition balance.
- For applicants for Junior-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, we will contact your child’s previous schools and request school records and AISNE evaluations.
- Your child will be scheduled for a classroom visit at Tobin. In some instances, your child can be observed in her current classroom setting.
- Once your child is offered a spot, you will receive a contract. Please return it along with a non-refundable $1,000 deposit to secure your child’s classroom spot. This will be credited to your tuition balance.
- Admission decisions for our Morning Preschool, Morning Pre-Kindergarten and Junior Kindergarten are made on a rolling basis. Applications for our Kindergarten class are due by March 1, 2018 with decisions made by the end of March.
- We give priority to current Tobin School families whenever possible.
Feel free to contact Lori Davis, Head of School, at 508-655-5006. She is available to schedule your tour or answer any of your questions.
Age Recommendations (some flexibility is available):
- Morning Preschool: 2.9 years old by September 1
- Morning Pre-Kindergarten: 3.9 years old by September 1
- Junior Kindergarten: at least 4.5 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten: we recommend that children are 5 years old by September 1.