Process & Timeline
We are now accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year.
Interested in The Tobin School?
- Tour the Tobin School
- Submit a completed admissions application and non-refundable application fee of $100. This fee is a one-time per family charge.
- Once your child is offered a spot, you will be asked to secure this space with a Last Half Month (LHM) payment. This LHM is only credited to your child’s school year payment #10 provided that you given written notice by March 1st that your child is not continuing enrollment the following school year.
- Admission decisions for our Morning Preschool, Morning Pre-Kindergarten and Junior Kindergarten are made on a rolling basis. Applications for our Kindergarten class are due by March 1, 2018 with decisions made by the end of March.
- We give priority to current Tobin Family of Schools’ families whenever possible.
Feel free to contact Program Director Robin Gossels. She is available to schedule your tour or answer any of your questions.
Age Recommendations (some flexibility is available):
- Morning Preschool: 2.9 years old by September 1
- Morning Pre-Kindergarten: 3.9 years old by September 1
- Junior Kindergarten: at least 4.5 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten: we recommend that children are 5 years old by September 1.