Process & Timeline
We are now accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year.
Interested in The Tobin School?
- Tour the Tobin School
- Submit a completed admissions application and non-refundable application fee of $50.00
- For Morning Preschool and PreK, if a spot is available you will receive a contract and be asked to return it along with a non-refundable $1,000 deposit to secure your child’s enrollment. This will be credited to your tuition balance.
- For applicants for JrK up to 1st Grade, we will contact your child’s previous schools and request school records and AISNE evaluations.
- Your child will be scheduled for a classroom visit at Tobin. In some instances, your child can be observed in her current classroom setting.
- Once your child is offered a spot, you will receive a contract. Please return it along with a non-refundable $1,000 deposit to secure your child’s classroom spot. This will be credited to your tuition balance.
- Admissions decisions for our Morning PS, Morning PreK and Junior Kindergarten classes are made on a rolling basis. Applications for our Kindergarten and 1st Grade classes are due by March 1, 2017 with decisions made by March 31, 20167
- We give priority to current Tobin School families whenever possible.
Feel free to contact Lori Davis, Head of School, at 508-655-5006. She is available to schedule your tour or answer any of your questions.
- Morning Preschool: at least 2.9 years old by September 1
- Morning PreK: at least 3.9 years old by September 1
- Junior Kindergarten: at least 4.5 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten: we recommend that children are 5 years old by September 1